Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Mears Student Life.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this survey.
3. By leaving a response to the survey, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The first 20 respondents will be entitled to collect 1x voucher (£10 Overgate Shopping Gift Card for Old Mill Residents or £10 Cinema Voucher for Bramall Court Residents) from the reception of their current residence.
5. The survey can only be completed once per person. Multiple entries from the same person are not accepted.
6. 1x voucher per unique response. Entrants will be checked with the residence database to ensure they are a resident at a Mears Student Life accommodation.
7. Vouchers will be able to be collected as soon as the entry has been verified by the reception.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this gifted survey.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to collect their voucher. Vouchers will not be able to be collected two weeks after the initial E-mail is sent.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the free Voucher will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The survey and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The Promoter may need to contact the entrant via email further, by submitting a survey the entrants agree that they may be contacted via email for replies to their responses or updates regarding the Voucher.
16. Mears Student Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. Mears Student Life also reserves the right to cancel the gifted voucher if circumstances arise outside of its control.